We are excited to announce that our office is open! As of June 1st, we are resuming regular business hours:
Below, we have included information regarding our new office protocol. . .
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your past appointments. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep our patients and our team safe.
1. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA),
the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health
Administration (OSHA). We follow the current activities of these agencies and we do this to make sure that
our infection control procedures adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
2. You will notice changes at your next appointment. For your protection, we are:
- Communicating with you beforehand to ask a few screening questions
You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office as well as have your temperature taken
- As a healthcare facility, we will ask that you wear a mask or face covering to your appointment
- All of the clinical and business team will have masks on throughout your time in the office
- Each patient will utilize the hand sanitizer as you enter the office Bottles of hand sanitizer are placed throughout the office for you to use
- Keeping things sparse and paper free. Many non-essential items have been cleared out
- Spacing our reception area chairs to help with social distancing
- Asking that you come to your appointment alone to lessen the number of people in our office
- Scheduling appointments in a way that allows social distancing between patients
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients due to extra precautions and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 512.255.7001 or visit our website at keepaustinsmiling.com.
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Lucinda Garcia and Team
Parmer Lane Family Dentistry