Austin Lumineers Dentist - Parmer Lane Family Dentistry - Porcelain Veneers
Dr. Lucinda Garcia
, Dr. Tatyana Mokeyev
& Dr. Mary Kate Peters
offer affordable cosmetic dentistry
to Austin, TX such as Lumineers. LUMINEERS® BY CERINATE® are porcelain veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently white and perfectly aligned smile.
LUMINEERS are contact lens-thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove sensitive tooth structure (unlike traditional veneers.) LUMINEERS is the painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
Your LUMINEERS dentist can apply these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth without any grinding or shaving*, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
LUMINEERS can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain which is unavailable anywhere other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. In just 2-3 visits you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last over 20 years - and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact! Get your perfect smile today!
Contact-Lens-Thin to Save Your Tooth Structure
- No shots or anesthetic required* — procedure is entirely pain-free
- Little to no reduction of tooth structure - you keep your natural teeth intact! Unlike veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting and removal of tooth structure
- Patented porcelain — from Den-Mat Holdings LLC, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity*
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent — patented porcelain
- No temporaries required
- Restore and strengthen teeth, help prevent wear
- Extraordinarily strong; clinically proven to last up to 20 years
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Evolving from Cerinate porcelain restorations, lauded as one of the top 100 dental products for 2002 by Dentistry Today, a highly-respected publication
* Tooth contouring may be necessary. Individual cases may vary.
||Parmer Lane Family Dentistry
Lucinda Garcia, DDS
Tatyana Mokeyev, DDS
3704 West Parmer Lane
Austin, TX 78727
Phone: (512) 255-7001